Welcome to Ms. Schwenkel's Blog!

Thursday, November 7, 2013

11/11-11/15

Second Quarter has started!!....so has Unit 3.  This unit is a shorter unit which gives a brief overview of what we are going to be getting into when we get in to chemistry! In this unit we talk about elements, compounds and mixtures.  We spend a lot of time on mixtures because elements and compounds we will cover more in the next few units! Students will be practicing reading solubility graphs as well as looking at how to find the concentration of a solution.  We will have a test on this unit before Thanksgiving!

On another note....I am so excited for D.C. this weekend! I have been waiting to be asked to go on this trip and this year I get to be one of the chaperons! I have never been to D.C. so I am really looking forward to all I am going to experience on the trip as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment